front and back-end web development, Leeds, UK
Richard's Blog - Design, coding and life in Japan
LithiumSubmitted by Richard on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 18:19
There is often a need to test your controllers for higher level functional tests. In Lithium using its own test suite this is easy.
For this I am using @daschl's fixtures plugin which can be found here.
Submitted by Richard on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 02:06
Just thought I would write some jottings about internationalization as it is something I seem to do quite a lot of these days. (I have lived in Japan for 15 years with most of my websites being in Japanese so I get asked this a lot!).
Submitted by Richard on Tue, 10/05/2010 - 11:54
I have a legacy application which was originally written in straight PHP with a few classes that I have created for convenience, but this is old and I am wanting to get this into a modern web framework. I have prepared it by stripping out all of the old Sql and made all Database requests through the excellent Doctrine 2.
Recent Blog Posts
- Testing controllers in Lithium 2nd Feb 12, 18:19
- Practical Internationalization in Lithium 31st Dec 11, 02:06
- Using OAuth in Lithium 30th Dec 11, 23:47
- How to add your own Tokens from CCK fields in Druapl 7 17th Jun 11, 04:49
- Weaving Lithium #li3 into a legacy PHP application incrementally 5th Oct 10, 11:54