front and back-end web development, Leeds, UK
Richard's Blog - Design, coding and life in Japan
BlogsSubmitted by Richard on Tue, 06/22/2010 - 22:00
I am not going to heavily blog about my experiences with Python and Django, but times that an error stumps me I will note it here briefly to help out with others who have similar problems.
When installing the new messages module in Django 1.2 I got the following error
Submitted by Richard on Tue, 06/08/2010 - 14:12
Submitted by Richard on Wed, 05/26/2010 - 15:25
In my latest Drupal project, we needed to be able to easily add new blocks to the main module based application, but also to be able to them easily in the theme folder. The theme based block templates will be altered regularly by designers to fit is with the site and its style. The module specific blocks will not be changed as it is a part of the applications core.
Submitted by Richard on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 13:47
Yes it is another one of those comparison blog posts! I apologize but I had to write something about this.
Submitted by Richard on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 22:34
I was to first make it clear that I think Doctrine is a fantastic ORM and my choice by far for any PHP project.
Recent Blog Posts
- Testing controllers in Lithium 2nd Feb 12, 18:19
- Practical Internationalization in Lithium 31st Dec 11, 02:06
- Using OAuth in Lithium 30th Dec 11, 23:47
- How to add your own Tokens from CCK fields in Druapl 7 17th Jun 11, 04:49
- Weaving Lithium #li3 into a legacy PHP application incrementally 5th Oct 10, 11:54